Better Health Pharmacy is offering COVID-19 testing using a drive-thru testing process. You must book an appointment ahead of time in order to receive a test. Upon arrival, you will need to remain in your car and call us for next steps.
Rapid Antigen Testing
The Rapid Antigen Test is a fast and convenient way to get tested for COVID-19 with same day results in as little as 30 minutes. The test is covered by most insurance plans. Please call us to verify your plan.
NOTE: According to clarifying guidance issued by the CDC on Dec. 5, 2020, only the following patients will be eligible for rapid antigen testing:
- Patients who are symptomatic
- Patients who are asymptomatic with a known or reported exposure in the last 14 days
Any patient who is asymptomatic and has not had a known exposure in the last 14 days will not be eligible for rapid antigen testing. In this case, you will need to take a Molecular PCR Lab Test.
How to Get Tested
- Answer the questionnaire to see if you qualify to take the rapid test.
- Book an Appointment
- Complete the Testing Consent Form before your visit from your phone or computer.
- On the day of your appointment, please bring your insurance card. Please DO NOT go into the pharmacy. Call us at (682) 708-3499 when you arrive. A member of our staff will direct with next steps for the nasal swab test.
How Much Is the RAPID Test?
The cash price of the test is $119. Most insurance will reimburse you for the cost of the test in most situations. For uninsured, we can help you get tested at no cost to you through government programs.
Book a Rapid Antigen COVID Test
Please complete the form below to begin booking your COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing.
We are sorry, but based on your submission, you are NOT eligible for the Rapid Antigen Test.
COVID-19 Testing Consent Form
After you book an appointment, please complete the COVID-19 Testing Consent Form online below PRIOR to your visit.
COVID Testing Consent Form
COVID Testing Consent Form (Tiếng Việt)