How To Stay Safe During the Coronavirus
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Learn how COVID-19 spreads and practice these actions to help prevent the spread of this illness.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, everyone should:
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet).
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
- CDC recommends that people wear cloth face coverings in public settings and when around people outside of their household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Cloth face coverings may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.
Learn more on the CDC Website.
How Can We Help?
To help you stay safe during these times, we are offering free prescription delivery for residents within a 10 mile radius. Once you have your doctor send us your prescription, simply call us and we'll work to deliver your prescription your home.
We also offer curbside pickup so to minimize exposure. Simply call the number on the window at our business, and when your prescription is ready, pull to the curb and we'll be right out.s